Special Event Rentals
The Dairy Barn Arts Center has four spaces for events rentals of all different capacities and sizes! We offer over 10,000 square feet of versatile indoor space and several acres of outdoor space that can be configured in a variety of different options to suit your needs. Our spaces are beautiful, affordable and perfect for:
- Baby & Bridal Showers
- Birthday & Graduation Parties
- Business meetings, seminars and training
- Other life events
The Loft, located on the second level of The Dairy Barn Arts Center, has 2,100 square feet that can comfortably accommodate as many as 150 guests for an event. This space can even separate into two smaller rooms—perfect for parties, meetings, and performances.
Community Room & Outdoor Patio
The Community Room & Outdoor Patio can each fit up to 50 people. These spaces are on the first level of The Dairy Barn Arts Center and are great for smaller events such as baby showers and birthday parties.
The Sauber Gallery has over 5,000 square feet of exhibition or event space and can accommodate as many as 250 people with room for dining and dancing. This space is only available a few times per year so inquire early to book your event!
The Dairy Barn Arts Center is nestled into the surrounding hills and boasts a beautiful and historical landscape. Just minutes from uptown, but with a country feel, each venue has access to the large front and back lawn spaces. The Ora Anderson Trail is located directly across from the main entrance and is a one-mile loop which includes an amphitheater.
The Dairy Barn offers a comprehensive range of amenities to enhance your event experience:
Seating, Tables, Etc.:
- 150 white, plastic resin padded chairs
- 30 60″ round plastic tables (seating 6-8 people each)
- 10 6′ rectangular tables (seating 4-6 people each)
- 15 wooden cocktail pedestals
- 1 8’ buffet table
- 1 podium
- Small “trough” cooler for beverages
Equipment and Accessories:
- Sound system with microphones
- Projector and projector screen (HDMI Compatible)
Setup and Services:
- Day-before setup and day-after tear-down
- Catering kitchen with refrigerator, freezer, industrial food warmer, sinks, and counter space
- On-site full-service bar available at an extra cost
Spaces and Facilities:
- Access to grounds, patio, and lobby
- Indoor/outdoor ceremony space
- Ample parking
- One-mile trail with amphitheater
- Wireless internet
The Neon Cow Bar
Enjoy a variety of drinks from The Neon Cow Bar for your event. Our expert bartenders will help you pick a suitable bar setup and menu based on your taste.
**Please keep in mind that because we hold a state liquor license, no outside alcohol is permitted on The Dairy Barn premisses.
Enhance your event by offering gallery admission to your guests. They can explore interesting exhibits, adding a meaningful and unforgettable aspect to the occasion.
To make an inquiry regarding availability or to schedule a tour, please complete the form below or contact our Guest Services Manager, Lacy, at email@example.com.