Free for Members
$5.00 for Non-Members
- A paper bag, big enough-see illustration!
- Your Dog’s measurements-see illustration!
- First measure around dog’s neck and add one inch (this is for the velcro). Otis is a 12, so 13 is good.
- Measure along back from base of neck to base of tail. Otis is a 10.
- Determine desired length of jacket in front of neck. 3″ long is perfect for Otis’s size.
- Measure completely around mid-tummy/lower chest and back area. Otis is a 15.
- Use an old wool or heavy flannel or corduroy shirt. (Estimate if you think it is big enough, compared to the size of your dog.)
- Find an old fleece shirt for the lining. Or an old Sherpa lining from a hoodie, an old dog pad, a baby blanket or even an old towel. (Estimate if you think it is big enough, compared to the size of your dog.)
We love to recycle and reuse, so we designed this class using an old wool shirt, old fleece garments, worn out blankets or other winter weight clothing items! Pooch will love the extra warmth this winter. For fun, we’ll add pockets so Mr. Big Dog can carry his own water and treats. Neat!
October 4, 5:00 – 8:00
Needful things Workshops are Free to members and only require advance registration.
Click Here to complete the Mini-Workshop Reservation Form. This will save your space in the workshop.
If you are not a member, complete your online purchase below or you may pay in person.